Communities of practice
Creating a culture of shared learning
The purpose of the Mérieux Université shared practice communities is to harness multi-disciplinarity and create a culture of shared learning. Creating shared practice communities enables your organization to:
- Get the best from good practices;
- Promote the emergence of forward-thinking and innovative ideas and theories;
- Break down barriers between functions and operational units;
- Share information, feedback and advice;
- Uphold a strategic vision.
The advisory services provided by our consultants ensure the success of your shared practice community, offering suitable expertise and resources, so as to:
- Create the appropriate network;
- Provide access to external experts;
- Organize logistics and means of communication for meetings;
- Serve as a link with other communities with similar or complementary aims.