In collaboration with the University of Lyon, Mérieux Université proposes to put key members of public and private healthcare research communities in the Rhône-Alpes region in touch with each other, enabling them to meet to discuss topics of major medical and societal significance.
Our objectives are to:
- Break down barriers and bring together complementary worlds;
- Create an area for discussion to exchange points of view and gain mutual benefit;
- Promote partnerships and inter-disciplinary collaboration;
- To enable students and future researchers in the life and social sciences to take an interest in opportunities presented by the latest medical innovations through an inter-disciplinary approach.
- March 2015 – Microbiota: our intimate partner
- September 2015 – Medicine systemic: a new stage in personalized medicine?
The following are invited: stakeholders in the field of healthcare, researchers and industrial companies, researchers in the life and social sciences or second-year masters students considering a research project related to the topic, as well as anyone with a particular interest in the topic under discussion.